AWMI Mid-Atlantic Chapter: D.C. Rooftop Lunch & Monuments Tour
October 14 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$50.00 – $80.00
Who? The Mid-Atlantic Chapter!
When? October 14th from 11am – 4pm
A presentation by guest speaker, Lauren Schefsky
A D.C. Rooftop Lunch
A Bus Guided Monuments & Memorial Tour
We will kick off the day with a presentation from our special guest speaker, Lauren Schefsky, who is an International Trade Specialist at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Following our speaker’s presentation we will move up to Nucor’s rooftop for lunch. Boxed lunches will be provided.
*Please indicate upon registration if you have any dietary restrictions.
We will meet at 12:45pm in the lobby of the Nucor building to prepare for tour.
1:00pm – 4:00pm
A 3hr guided D.C. Monuments & Memorial bus tour will be provided by DC Design Tours.
Bus leaves promptly at 1pm.
- Registration ends September 30th.
- Space is limited, register now! *Refunds will not be available past 10/1.
- A Mid-Atlantic member will be in the lobby to direct attendees
- Parking – Please check back for parking suggestions
- Hotel – There is not a room block for this event. If you need local hotel suggestions, please contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day of contact will be Kelsey Laessig @ 570-621-8513.